MESSAGE FROM THE OWNERS REGARDING 2022 SUMMER CAMPS
Since 2012, our KidzArt and Club Scientific Summer Camps have been the highlight of the summer for so many budding artists and scientists. In that time, Sarah and I have seen over 4,000 students discover a passion for art or science, and we feel extremely honored to be a part of that experience.
However, the COVID-19 pandemic has been extremely challenging for our small, family-owned business. And though our summer camps these last 2 years have still been a hit, the challenges presented by the pandemic have stretched our resources thinner and thinner each time.
If we’ve learned one thing over the last 2 years, it’s that we can’t be certain what the future holds. And with the staffing & supply challenges we’ve experienced this school year, we simply aren’t confident that we would be able to operate our camps to the level of quality we’ve been able to provide in the past.
Sarah and I have both dedicated our entire lives to these programs since 2012. And though we know this will come as a disappointment to our camp families, we have made the tough decision to not hold KidzArt or Club Scientific Summer Camps in 2022. We hope that you can understand our reasoning for taking a short break this summer, and we promise that we will be return with our after-school programs in the Fall, and more Summer Camps in 2023!
As a way of saying “Thank You” to those of you who have supported our camps over the years, we will be providing some special opportunities for students who won’t get to attend this summer:
- In 2023, any students who will have “aged out” of a camp theme will be allowed to go *down* an age group to attend the camp theme they wanted in 2022.
- Example: If your child wanted to take a KidzArt Camp for ages 6-10 this summer, but will be 11 in 2023, we will still allow them to attend past the normal age cut-off.
- We will also have a 1-week long, exclusive registration period for any families who add their contact info to the Mailing List below. During this period in December 2022, registrations will not be open to the public, but only to families on the list. (Please know that this list is separate from our other email lists, and will ONLY be used for the early summer camp registration period)
We hope everyone has a great summer regardless, and can’t wait to show you what we have in store for 2023! If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us via the email address or phone number below.
*ALL INFORMATION SHOWN BELOW IS FROM 2021. FUTURE SUMMER CAMPS WILL HAVE SIMILAR DATES AND THEME OPTIONS*
Unleash your child’s creativity with a KidzArt Summer Camp!
2021 summer camps are NOW OPEN for Enrollment!
Studio Address: 150 Hilden Rd Suite 311, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32081
(Off of US1 – 1.2 miles south of Nease High and 4.8 miles north of Palencia)
Now offering TWO half-day Camp options!
- Choose from 9am – 12pm (Morning Camp) or 1pm – 4pm (Afternoon Camp)
- Lessons within the time slots do not repeat – so you also have the option to enroll for BOTH time slots if you would like!