PLEASE NOTE THAT in-person AFTER-SCHOOL CLASSES ARE ON HOLD UNTIL AUGUST 2021.
TEACHING SELF-CONFIDENCE THROUGH SELF-EXPRESSION
At KidzArt, our students are introduced to a personal “tool box” of creative skills. Through our interactive class format, they learn how to use these tools to access the power of their imagination! Students begin to express their ideas freely and overcome the impulse to judge themselves…we help build self confidence through self-expression! Art is all about feeling the freedom to take risks, to explore the unknown, and to trust your own judgement…because when you are free to dream, you find the power to create!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- KidzArt class will take place online via a recorded instruction video. An email with the video link and your unique password will be sent every Monday at 4:30 pm.
- The video link will be active for one week so your child can complete the class at their convenience.
- Online class will be taught with the KidzArt format followed in class.
- Students will need about an hour to complete each class. No adult supervision is needed.
- No art supplies are provided. All classes can be completed with regular art supplies available at home.
- You can view and share your child’s art work photos on our Facebook Page!
Questions? Email email@example.com or call (317) 500-4715 for assistance. Looking forward to seeing you in a class soon!